miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Help me Save George


George or “The Lonely George” is the unique specimen of its specie, the Galapagos Turtle.
Since 30 years he have been unique, and why, because of our fault, many people dedicated to hunt these animals.
But now, he is alone.
Now on these blog I want to tell you that, I am optimistic, and I think that any people can have captive the solution for George´s problem.
It doesn’t matter if he is a criminal, a millionaire, or anything you can imagine I just ask him to leave it free, not for me, not for you but for George.
Please don’t leave it alone.

By: Fernando

1 comentario:

  1. I think it was a great essay!, the introduction talked about this animal´s situation, and invites people to continue readind, the body included a lot of interestind details, and although the conclusion is a little confusig (for me), it persuade me and I think it will a lot of people to help this lonely animal, George.
    Hanna

    ResponderEliminar