jueves, 9 de julio de 2009

Help the white tiger they need you

The White tigers are endangered because of some poachers and because they destroy its habitat.

Some poachers kill them because they sell their fair to rich people or sell the young tigers to zoos.

Nowadays there are les tigers. There are other reasons why they are endanger one of them is because they don’t find food like animals because people take they hunt.

These friends can help you if you help and why not help.

Here are some ways to save them recycle paper or people won’t stop destroying its habitat.

If you are not using the electricity turn of the switch of your room.

André Mendez


 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love white tigers and protect their habitat its urgent, I will follow your recomendations to save them.

    Congratulations in this effort.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooo...I love pandas.
    Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down!
    I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)

    ResponderEliminar