miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

I Will Survive


Magallanes penguin:


It is found in the south of South America. When it is winter the penguins goes to Chile and South Brazil in the Atlantic Ocean. We need to rescue them because they are smarter and they help us for fishing other animals.


The man is destroying their habitats because in the zone where the magallanes penguin lives there is a lot of petroleum and the man is extracting that petroleum and because of that they are destroying their habitats.


To help the penguins I would call an association of endangered animals for the preservation of the magallanes penguin and write e-mails to others organizations


To persuade people I will put up ads in the school and near to my house in which I will state that the magallanes penguin is endangered.


TITO

1 comentario:

  1. in a paragraph it says that the penguins are smarter but smarter than what?
    it talks about the theme and it is good.
    J.M. Jasso

    ResponderEliminar